1. Passengers should be at the port at least 45 minutes before the shipΆs departure.
2. For al cancellations prior to the shipΆs departure, 50% of the value of the ticket will be returned. No cancellations are accepted by phone. Passengers may convert their tickets to open, but not on the day of their journey. On the day of the journey, no amounts will be returned.
3. In case of loss of ticket, the passenger should buy a new one, state the loss in writing to the company and include all of the lost ticket's details (day and time of travel, itinerary, ticket no and new ticket no, as well as copy thereof). Following an audit conducted by the company and within 12 months from the day of submission of such request, provided that the lost ticket has not been used to travel, the passenger may receive a free ticket the total value of which will amount to that of the lost ticket.
4. The company will not be held liable for delays in departures, deviation of and non following the regular course as a result of bad weather conditions or orders issued by the Ministry of Maritime Commerce and Port Authorities or force majeure and such actions take place to ensure the safety of passengers.
5. In case of cancelled sail because of the companyΆs default or as a result of force majeure (e.g. ban on departure due to bad weather conditions), the company will return the full value of the ticket and only that.
6. Itineraries may be modified and such changes will be posted on the company website (www.seajets.gr) in the reservations system.
7. In accordance with EU Directive 98/41/EC, it is mandatory to register the names of all persons on board each sail. For the purposes of registration, the tickets state the passengerΆs NAME and in all cases: The passengerΆs name Their sex: male/female Their age: adult/child/infant