The Sky Express was established in 2005 by professionals of the airline industry with long experience in public air transport and is a regional airline based in Heraklion, Crete. The airline operates according to regulations of the Joint Aviation Authorities, the Civil Aviation Authority and the European Aviation Safety Agency.
The company provides additional services such as VIP flights, patient transport, taxis, tour flights, air tour flights and cargo flights.
Passenger flights of Sky Express are operated with 19 aircrafts Jetstream 31/32 with 19 seats and Jetstream 41 with 30 seats.
1) In case of a cancellation 48 hours prior the scheduled departure date, 100% of the ticket price will be refunded.
2) In case of a cancellation 48-24 hours prior the scheduled departure time, 50% of the ticket price plus taxes will be refunded.
3) When the tickets are cancelled less than 24 hours before the departure time, only the airport taxes will be refunded.
4) After issuing the ticket and only half an hour the agency can interfere and cancel the ticket fare with a 100% refund (full refund to cover cases of wrong handling).
Cancellations for groups (5 to 10 people) must be done at least 10 days before the scheduled departure date. If cancellation occur in less than 10 days but more than 48 hours before the scheduled departure, 80% of net fare and airport taxes are returned. In case of cancellation for the group within 48 hours before the scheduled departure, 50% of net fare are refunded.
The passenger is permitted to change the departure date or to convert the ticket to one with an open date: Free of charge, provided that the change will take place in more than 24 hours before the scheduled time of departure (not applicable for groups).
1) Ιf you change the flight date in less than 24 hours before the scheduled departure time 50% of the ticket price will be charged (this process can not be done by travel agencies).
Travel agencies are allowed only once to change the departure date or rebook the ticket to one with an open date.
Prepaird Tickets (PTA)
In such cases, please get in contact with us and give us the booking number in order to issue the ticket at the departure airport. to
The maximum allowable baggage weight per passenger is 12,5 kg. If there is a need for more weight, please contact the carrier 24 hours before the flight. From 12.5 kg to 26.5 kg there will be a charge of 3 Euro per kilo.
The charge for the transfer of infants up to 2 years is charged with 15% of the current standard fare. These tickets are excluded from the airport taxes. The age is strictly controled and the infants need to be accompanied by baby's health book.
In the case of ticket loss, the passenger should immediately contact us so that a new ticket at a cost of 20 € can be reissued.