Provided in the following categories of persons discounts:
- Residents - Residents of islands: 15% upon presentation of the Western Cyclades card (excluding Friday - Saturday - Sunday from 13/06 until 04/09).
- Cardholders PHILOXENIA CLUB: 100% in accordance with the terms and conditions of card NAT Retired: 50% discount (only in agencies)
- large families: 50% discount (only in agencies)
- Disabled (80%): 50% discount on economy class, with proof of documents.
- Infants aged 5 years: 100% discount on economy class
- Children 5-10 years: 50% discount on all classes.
- Students: 25% discount
- Compact Cars up to 3.5 meters. 30% discount (online only agencies)
- Handicapped vehicles: 50% discount upon proof of relevant documents.
- Soldiers-Sailors-aircraftsman (serving in office): 30%
- In the event of cancellation within 24 hours of the time of issue. Tickets issued on the day of travel are canceled up to half an hour after the issue and necessarily two hours prior to departure.
- In case of cancellation up to 14 days before departure.
- Cancellation 75%: In case of cancellation up to 7 days prior to departure.
- Cancellation 50%: In case of cancellation up to 12 hours before departure time.
- ECONOMY Discount (ECD) tickets:
Discounted fare, which is valid at Economy class, for limited tickets at every schedule
from/to Piraeus, can not be cancelled or refunded. They can be converted to open date tickets (according to Company's cancellation policy) or changed for another departure date. In case the travel is on a date that the offer is not valid any more, tickets can been changed by paying the difference of the price.
UNACCOMPANIED MINOR CHILD
Parents must attend Piraeus's central agency to fill in and sign the unaccompanied minor's form (which records parent-child-delivery information) 1-2 hours before departure.