The price of the ticket (fare) includes the transportation of the passenger to the port of arrival, the class which has been selected and appears on the ticket, as well as any additional legal expenses (i.e. port expenses e.t.c.). Snacks and beverages from the ship's bar are not included in the price of the ticket.
- Children under the age of 4 travel free of charge.
- A 50% discount is offered to children from 4 to 10 years of age.
- Members of Dodecanese multi-parents association get a 20% discount on the ticket price.
- People with reduced mobility, whose degree of disability exceeds a certain percentage of 80%, get a 50% discount on the ticket price.
- For group reservations, offers can be made after special agreement.
Any reductions applied to the fare are not cumulative. If more than one reduction is applicable, then only the largest one is granted. Passengers entitled to a reduction must declare so during the time of reservation and show all relative documents both while issuing the relevant reduction tickets and while boarding the Vessel. After the issuing of the tickets, no refund on the fare is provided.
CANCELLATION - REPLACEMENT OF TICKETS
• Cancellation before 7 days returns 100% of the fare.
• Cancallation from 7 days to 1 hour before the scheduled departure, 50% of the fare is returned.
• After Departure: Tickets can not be canceled or converted to an open date, and change of date is not possible.
• Passengers have the option to convert their ticket to an open date ticket one hour before the departure of the ship (as stated on the ticket) so that it will be valid for one year.
Tickets can not be canceled by phone. You can cancel or modify your ticket only from the agency from which you issued it or from an agency of the ferry company.
UNACCOMPANIED MINOR CHILD
For minors at the age of 15 and over (15-18) travelling without an adult companion, a statement of the parent or legal guardian should be submitted to the Company.