• From the date of the ticket issue and up to 14 days before the scheduled departure, the fare of the ticket is fully refundable.
• From 13 days up to 7 days before the scheduled departure: 75% refund.
• From 6 days up to 12 hours before the scheduled departure: 50% refund.
Cancellations must be notified in writing to the Carrier's office, either directly or through the Travel Agency. Special fare tickets are non-refundable. For standard fare tickets, the following penalties apply to the total amount of the ticket, including passengers, accommodation supplements and any accompanied vehicles and other:
• from issue date and up to 30 days prior to departure, the ticket is fully refundable;
• from 29 days and up to 7 days prior to departure: 75% refundable;
• from 6 days and up to 24 hours prior to departure: 50% refundable;
• tickets cancelled less than 24 hours prior to departure are non-refundable;
• tickets may only be refunded by the issuer Agency. NOTA BENE:
- NON-SHOW and OPEN TICKETS (on both lines) are non-refundable.
- SPECIAL FARE tickets (i.e. EARLY BOOKING) are subject to special cancellation conditions.
Special Offers for Domestic Routes
Children up to 4 years old: Discount Free deck passage 50% discount for all cabin categories.
Children from 4-12 years old: Discount 50% discount for all accommodation categories Return Trip Discount 20% Discount In the domestic routes the
Return Trip Discount is provided to passengers with a round trip ticket, displaying on the same time & date stamp. This discount does not apply to the midday itineraries on the Heraklion - Piraeus - Heraklion.
Students for Domestic Routes 50% Discount
A student discount is granted on domestic routes to all Greek University, Foreign University, ISIC (international student ID card holders), Greek Open University and Technical College students, as well as to their vehicles (category 1) and their motorbikes.
The presentation of a valid student identity card is required, during ticket issuance as well as during check-in prior to boarding the vessel.
4 persons 1 Free Free Ticket Conditions:
At least 2 out of 4 tickets must be issued as full fare tickets. Valid for the midday itineraries on the Heraklion - Piraeus - Heraklion. Partial cancellation of tickets is not allowed.
The specific offer is temporarily not available to bookings through internet.
NOTES: In all of the above discount cases only one discount is granded, the biggest in percentage
Special offers for international routes
10% EARLY BOOKING discount
The 10% Early Booking discount is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- For the routes to Ancona and Venice.
- For one way tickets and roundtrip.
- For tickets that are issued until 29/02/2012.
- For trips that take place between 08/01/2012 and 31/12/2012 to Ancona and Venice.
- For all ticket categories for passengers and vehicles.
- Is cumulative with all other discounts 2012.
Early Booking tickets cannot be canceled, but the date of the departure can be changed or converted into open date tickets. In case of changing the travel date of convert the tickets into tickets with open date, the passenger has to pay the price difference arising on the ratification of the new date.
Fares for Early Booking tickets are not refundable.
10% discount for MINOAN LINES BONUS CLUB members
The discount for Minoan Lines Bonus Club members is 10% and is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Is valid for trips inside Greece and from abroad.
- Applies to all classes of passengers and vehicles.
- This discount is not cumulative with other discounts except the Early Booking Offer and the 30% discount on return tickets.
- Members must show their card at time of check-in before departure.
30% discount on return tickets
The discount is only valid when the tickets are issued together with the return tickets.
50% discount for children between 4 and 12 years
Children that travel in cabins must be accompanies by an adult. Children up to 4 years travel for free if they don’t occupy a bed or a seat.
20% discount for students – and adolescents up to 26 years
The discount is valid for trips with or without cars (category 1) or bikes in all classes except LUX cabins. Students must show the student ID or ISIC international student card at the check-in before departure.
20% discount for domestic tickets
The discount is valid for passengers and vehicles (all categories) traveling from Europe to Greece or vice versa if the tickets are issued together with the return tickets.
10% family discount
The offer is valid for more than 3 people, all around the year and for all classes of passengers and vehicles if the tickets have the same reservation number.
15% discount is valid for all Trenitalia & SNCF memebers for all passengers and vehicles classes.
Note: The beneficiaries of these discounts must present the relevant evidence for the deductibility when issuing the tickets and during ckeck-in.
Single room surcharge
There is a 50% surcharge for single rooms during low season is and 74% during high season.
CAMPING ON BOARD
CAMPING ON BOARD is only possible on the route to Venice between 01/04/2012 and 31/10/2012.
CAMPING ALL INCLUSIVE
The CAMPING ALL INCLUSIVE service is only available for the route to Ancona excluding the period 15/08/2012 – 15/09/2012 from Greece to Ancona and the period 15/06/2012 – 14/08/2012 from Ancona to Greece.
Free Breakfast for the passengers of LUX cabins is offered at the A la carte restaurant.
Free Internet access is offered to passengers of LUX cabins on all Minoan Lines routes.
Free entrance to the gym, hammam, Jacuzzi and sauna is offered to passengers of LUX cabins and Junior Suite at Cruise Europa and Cruise Olympia. The offer does not include additional services (massage, solarium, facial and body treatments, etc.).
UNACCOMPANIED MINOR CHILD
For minors at the age of 15 and over (15-18) travelling without an adult companion, a statement of the parent or legal guardian should be submitted to the Company.