OPEN DATE TICKETS
Open date tickets are valid for one year from the original date of issue and not from their conversion date. To make the trip you will need to replace it with news that will indicate a specific date and trip.
CANCELLATION OF TICKETS
Tickets can be canceled at our headquarters or at their issuing agency provided that the travel date has not expired by presenting the passenger in full. In case of cancellation of tickets with cancellation the agency is obliged to issue a corresponding document. The tickets are subject to the following cancellation conditions:
- 4 Days Before Departure: Tickets are canceled without cancellation or change of date or are converted to an open date for later use.
- 4 days to 4 hours before departure: Tickets are changeable or open or canceled with 50% cancellation
- 4 hours before and until departure: Tickets are 50% canceled. After the departure time the tickets are not canceled, are not open and do not change the travel date.
High season 24/04/2021 – 04/05/2021 & 07/06/2021 – 19/09/2021
- 14 Days Before Departure: Tickets are canceled without a cancellation or change of date or are converted to an open date for later use.
- Less than 14 days to 12 hours before departure: Tickets are changeable or open or canceled with 50% cancellation
- Less than 12 hours before and until 4 hours before departure: Tickets are 50% canceled, do not change dates and cannot be open.
-Less than 4 hours before departure: Tickets cannot be cancelled or convert to open or change.
- After the departure time the tickets are not canceled, are not open and do not change the travel date.
LOSS OF TICKET
If the ticket is lost because you cannot re-issue it, the passenger will have to buy a new ticket to be able to board the ship. Upon completion of the journey, the passenger should inform the company in writing by mail or fax, stating the lost ticket (itinerary and ticket number) as well as the details of the new ticket with which he or she traveled. If, after 3 months, it is confirmed by the company records that the lost ticket was not converted to an open date, was not canceled and did not travel provide the passenger with a free ticket for the same itinerary and type of seat.