Submitting the application does not mean the changes will be done.
To complete the procedure the following must take place:
Important notes for completing the application form:
- A customer care agent will process your application.
- If the changes you request are possible (some airlines do not allow name changes while others allow it at an extra cost), you will be sent an email with the possible extra costs and instructions to complete the process.
- You have to reply to this email that you accept the costs, and our agent will complete your name change request. Any refund will be refunded to the payment method you chose originally for your booking. Any extra cost has to be paid BEFORE the name change is completed.
- Define the changes you need in complete detail.
- Our changes and re-issues department is open Mon-Fri 09:00 – 17:00 (GMT+2)
- If you need to change your tickets on a non-working time or day, you will have to contact the airline or ferry company directly.